What miracle happened when a man of Israel took a loan as a witness to Allah? An event that renews faith

What miracle happened when a man of Israel took a loan as a witness to Allah? An event that renews faith.

What-miracle-happened-when-a-man-of-Israel-took-a-loan-as-a-witness-to-Allah? An-event-that-renews-faith


Due to the worldly conditions, people of weak faith often look for fake agents and different paths and get stuck in more difficulties, but if they believe in Allah Almighty, then He is certainly the best cause. One such incident has been reported by the daily Ummah.

According to the report, in Sahih Bukhari, it is narrated from Hazrat Abu Hurayrah that the Holy Prophet (sws) told about a man from the Children of Israel that he asked a man from the Children of Israel for a loan of one thousand dinars. He said: "Bring two or three men, and I will give you a loan".

The debtor said "Allah is sufficient as a witness".

The other man (from whom the loan was being sought) said: Guarantee any liability.

The debtor said "Allah's guarantee is sufficient".

The other said: You told the truth, then he gave the loan to the borrower for a certain period of time.

The debtor set sail and met his needs. Then he searched for a boat to return, so that he could pay his debt on time, but he could not find a boat, so he took a piece of wood and tore it up and put a thousand dinars in it. He also placed a letter in the name of the creditor, then fixed the crack in the wood and stood by the sea and said:
O Allah! You know very well that I borrowed a thousand dinars from such and such a person. He asked me for the support of a responsible person and I said that Allah's support is enough, so he agreed with you. I tried hard to find a boat so that I could send it to the creditor, but I could not find the boat, now I give it to you (so give it to its owner).

Saying this, the debtor threw the wood into the sea and returned. Even after that he kept looking for a boat to go to his hometown. After a certain period of debt, the creditor went out to the sea to see if there was a boat with his belongings. Suddenly his eyes fell on the wood sent by the debtor in which the goods were kept. He picked up the wood to light the house. When he took it home and tore the wood, it contained a thousand dinars and a letter.

A few days later, the debtor also came to the creditor with a thousand dinars. The debtor said to the creditor: By Allah! I was constantly looking for a boat to bring your goods and return them to you but I could not find any boat in time (so I could not arrive on time).

The creditor asked: Did you send anything to me? The creditor said: I am telling you that I could not find any boat before.

The creditor said: Allah Almighty has conveyed to me the trust you have sent in the wood. Let him return with his thousand dinars in good health and happiness.

funn4every1.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments