Singer Hadiqa Kayani spoke openly---My experience of two marriages has not been successful but if Allah wills.

Singer Hadiqa Kayani spoke openly---My experience of two marriages has not been successful but if Allah wills.

Singer-Hadiqa-Kayani-spoke-openly---My-experience-of-two-marriages-has-not-been-successful-but-if-Allah-wills.

Leading singer Hadiqa Kayani said that she was disappointed many times in her life but she did not ride it on her own. Refuse


In an interview given to a foreign website, Hadiqa Kayani said that she was disappointed many times in her life but I did not put disappointment on her head. No, but if I ever cried, I cried alone. I am quick to accept the truth, so frustrations do not come over my head.

Regarding marriage, the singer said that if there is no trust, harmony and respect in a marriage relationship, it is like a pillar that can be blown away by any gust of wind and a relationship that has all these qualities is called the world. No power can spoil. Don't assume that success is by running a sad and painful relationship, it is better to get out of it than to nurture that relationship like a cancer by walking with the wrong partner. And don't even think that if such and such a person doesn't live in my life, then life will be ruined.

Hadiqa Kayani, who started her career as an actress through a private channel drama, said that she started wearing shalwar kameez at home a month ago to fulfill her role. I wondered what the character's childhood would be like and how his emotions would be. During the shooting, it happened so many times that I could not control myself, tears came out of my eyes. At one point, the Senate was overwhelmed and I was left alone until I became normal. At that time, Sania Saeed and Noman Ijaz explained to me that it is a good thing to be immersed in any role, but in a role It is not appropriate to be trapped.

funn4every1.blogspot.com

Post a Comment

0 Comments